Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

god damn

HUGE step up from the original intruder. I can't believe how nice everything came out!!!! keep it up.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

god damn

i wish it could keep going!! the music goes perfect with this peice. i want to explore this world of yours, it look very fascinating. gave me deja vu..
10/10 5/5

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

hahahha

fucking hilarious ending

-HANDS- -HANDS-

hmm

reminds me of something for the "new museum" in NYC. abstract.
if you were going for that look, 8/4

nice job.

MorrowDays responds:

thanks, awesome.

Zanta Claws Zanta Claws

damn

Fucking awesome. It's good to see a nice flash like this. Made my day :)

KFK's Adventures #3 KFK's Adventures #3

awesome

I could sit around and watch animations like this all day. It has to be creative and the sound quality has to be good, which you have achieved. Good Job!

What is Love? What is Love?

watched it a second time

hahahahahahahah. the "o rly? express" thing on the mailbox was soo funny. i really liked this video. i liked the small details. good job!!

Castle III part B Castle III part B

another great one

this is now officially one of my favorite flash series on newgrounds. It is the feel that it has, and the music. Especially style. I will be waiting to see the next part anxiously. I think stick men was actually a good idea.

Get-lost responds:

Great to hear. Thanks alot

Socklops Socklops

great

this is very interesting, and inspiring, just like most of your work. your style is great. the way you put things in perspective is awesome. this is the way i see most things. keep it up.

Castle III part A Castle III part A

very different

for some reason, i'm not so sure, this flash stands out from a lot of others. It seems mystical. The music you're using is great, and the voice acting is as well. The way you use the light in this too. I would have to say this is one of the few flashes that I can actually enjoy watching, and look foward to seeing the next part, or parts. Keep it up.

Get-lost responds:

That's great to hear. Thanks alot