Optical Illusions Test Optical Illusions Test

interesting

i am actually in the middle of making an optical illusion game myself for a class that i am going to post as well. good job!
it looks as if you used pictures in this, and extracted the background of them to have the text and the picture alone. how did you do this(if you understood the question)

Seandadj responds:

ok, add me on seandadj@hotmail.com and ill explain in detail how to do this task :)

Greyn Greyn

good game

good game, but very unoriginal. fun for a few minutes, but then boring. it is almost impossible to die. energy levels pop right back to normal after a second,you need a major attack to actually die. i waited about five minutes and never died. you should fix this. have energy build up slower.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

yeah

there is no fucking way you can pass the level with fire.

i have landed PERFECT every try, the i somehow fall off. very nice game. addictive.

Seven Deadly Sins Seven Deadly Sins

wow

that was actually the first game like that i ever played to the end i think..very well done, and addicting. loved it. one of my favorites. never got to commit all the sins. i died lifting wieghts. lol. keep it up!!

Newgrounds 06 memory book Newgrounds 06 memory book

like it

i see newgrounds diferently now. a better way.

spaceship game tutorial spaceship game tutorial

awesome

great tutorial. i think this is the best i have seen on newgrounds for a game like this. i just couldn't get the 'enemy' to work once it was copied. it wouldn't hurt my health once it has been copied.know why?

trekopep responds:

I wish I did. If there are any actions in your enemy now (without you double clicking on it) you must have done something wrong. Otherwise, I have no idea. I hope you figure it out though. ;)

Total tween Tutorial Total tween Tutorial

thanks

helped me alot

Virtual PSP Virtual PSP

Awesome Job

damn, that must have taken a while to make, and fustrating. Great use of Flash. Don't have PSP, so i don't know what it is really like. Looks pretty good to me!