No need to be nice! No need to be nice!

sdfg

this is soo sick. very nice combination of industrial, metal and other genres.. this really puts you into a mood; a good one, but sinister. i would love to hear more stuff like this, you got something really good going.

Grave (old version) Grave (old version)

yess

this is fukin awesome. great work, must have taken a while to put together. would love to hear more.

Kor-Rune responds:

I'm glad you appreciate the spontaneity of this song, it was very hard to play and put together.

Thanks for the comment!

Apocalyptica: Peace Remix Apocalyptica: Peace Remix

nicee

this sounds pretty epic. it would be awesome if the guitar was more clear, or louder. i can see a lot of time and passion was put into this. keep it up, sounds awesome.

Celestial-Sticker responds:

Thanks for the review!
By the way, it wasn't a guitar; it was my trumpet with some heavy electronic effects Except for the drum kit, EVERYTHING you heard was trumpet!

DJ Derrick--Subway Ride DJ Derrick--Subway Ride

yeahh

defy worth my 5. i like how it comes in instrument by instrument. it's very soothing. Sounds like something you would hear in a movie. I can imagine some intense montage of some dude trying to crack a code or something lol. and again, that synth at 1:10 sounds awesome.

pretty sick stuff. 10/10

Yodamanjaro responds:

What synth you are hearing there @ 1:10 is something I would like to call V-Station, which is basically what I use anymore. The rest of them serve their purpose, but V-Station is the way to go.

Thanks for the review!

Derrick

Into The Unknown-Mj Into The Unknown-Mj

damn

sounds real nice. you must listen to iron maiden. if you don't, start listening to them. it sounds like your music is influenced by them. then at 3:40, it sounds a little like ozzy, which is sick, BUT you keep your own style to it, which i think is what you want.
wow, then at 5:30. complete shredding mayhem.

i would seriously buy your album lol. i look forward to more. one of my favs.

Metaljonus responds:

Haha I listen to maiden very much so. Ozzy is the man and thanks for listening!

The Trooper The Trooper

lol

electronic version. pretty sick. just saw maiden a couple of weeks ago. check out mine : http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/160932

Dr. Mario Theme Dr. Mario Theme

nicee

brings back alot of memories for me... sucks about the drums. i wouldnt fix them either lol.

MilkGilk responds:

Thanks, that was a great game!

K-Dm - Dark Night K-Dm - Dark Night

dark night is an amazing movie. sick beat. i enjoys it. 5/5

K-Dm responds:

haha ya ill admit the whole batman craze did have some influence on the name of this track

K-Dm