Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

god damn

HUGE step up from the original intruder. I can't believe how nice everything came out!!!! keep it up.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

god damn

i wish it could keep going!! the music goes perfect with this peice. i want to explore this world of yours, it look very fascinating. gave me deja vu..
10/10 5/5

Collin & The Wishing Tree Collin & The Wishing Tree

hahahha

fucking hilarious ending

Optical Illusions Test Optical Illusions Test

interesting

i am actually in the middle of making an optical illusion game myself for a class that i am going to post as well. good job!
it looks as if you used pictures in this, and extracted the background of them to have the text and the picture alone. how did you do this(if you understood the question)

Seandadj responds:

ok, add me on seandadj@hotmail.com and ill explain in detail how to do this task :)

Greyn Greyn

good game

good game, but very unoriginal. fun for a few minutes, but then boring. it is almost impossible to die. energy levels pop right back to normal after a second,you need a major attack to actually die. i waited about five minutes and never died. you should fix this. have energy build up slower.

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

yeah

there is no fucking way you can pass the level with fire.

i have landed PERFECT every try, the i somehow fall off. very nice game. addictive.

No need to be nice! No need to be nice!

sdfg

this is soo sick. very nice combination of industrial, metal and other genres.. this really puts you into a mood; a good one, but sinister. i would love to hear more stuff like this, you got something really good going.

Grave (old version) Grave (old version)

yess

this is fukin awesome. great work, must have taken a while to put together. would love to hear more.

Kor-Rune responds:

I'm glad you appreciate the spontaneity of this song, it was very hard to play and put together.

Thanks for the comment!

Apocalyptica: Peace Remix Apocalyptica: Peace Remix

nicee

this sounds pretty epic. it would be awesome if the guitar was more clear, or louder. i can see a lot of time and passion was put into this. keep it up, sounds awesome.

Celestial-Sticker responds:

Thanks for the review!
By the way, it wasn't a guitar; it was my trumpet with some heavy electronic effects Except for the drum kit, EVERYTHING you heard was trumpet!